Ad Patrem is a brotherhood of students committed to serving one another and our faith community. We are united in a bond of fellowship through our Catholic faith. Keeping in mind the call to "Make disciples of all nations", we strive to live a life in Persona Christi to honor the call. Ad Patrem meets weekly, Mondays at 7 PM
Ad Patrem Brothers commit themselves to follow the call of Christ to “Make Disciples of all Nations”. As a member of the Newman Catholic Community, each brother brings his own talents, gifts and personality to the service of the Church and the world. As brothers in fraternity, we grow in authentic friendship and accompany one another in discerning our vocation through prayer, service, and the proclamation of the Gospel.
The Ad Patrem Brother is first and foremost a servant, dedicated to the overall advancement of his fellow man. Through ministry at church, education, athletics, academia, or art and technology, the Ad Patrem Brother reaches out and identifies with the lives of his fellow men, and is called to help them experience and respond to the love of Christ.
The Ad Patrem Brother receives his mission from Jesus Christ and His Church. In doing this, he lives out his baptismal calling.
• Values service, especially to the poor and the marginalized
• Recognizes the good and the value of all people
• Values study and work
• Values the dignity of the human person
• Values the fostering of prayer and sacramental life
• Values civic responsibility and communal life of the Church
• Values the fraternal life of charity
• Believes that community life is a path to God
• Values intellectual development and discussion
• Values Catholic tradition, faith, and morals
• Values the accountability that comes from shared discipleship